You guys know I love a good sound machine – and that I’m a big fan of the Conair Sound Therapy Sound Machine. It’s been my go to sound machine for the last 9 years. But last night, I noticed that it was no longer listed on Amazon (yikes)!
What’s a girl to use now to help babies sleep? To say I panicked for a brief moment is an understatement.
But then I remembered that I’d been testing out a new sound machine that I really enjoy – more so than the Conair.
I stumbled across the LectroFan by accident a few month ago – and I’m glad I did, especially since the other one is missing in action.
What I like most about LectroFan
There are several reasons that the Lectrofan stand out to me. I’ve listed those reason below:
- It’s very compact. It makes it very easy to transport.
- The sound for both the fan and white noise are true. There isn’t any looping like you hear in other sound machines.
- It can run both continuously or on a 60 min timer.
- It has 20 different fan and white noise options for you to choose from
- It’s volume range is fantastic.
- There are no lights on the device which can be stimulating to us
- It can be plugged into both the wall or a computer to be powered
The downsides to LectroFan
I’ve only found two minor things that I don’t like about Lectrofan but which are that big of a deal with all of its benefits.
- It doesn’t have a battery option.
- The cord is a bit to short for my liking
- The Lectrofan is expensive with a price tag of about $49 on both Amazon and the Lectrofan site itself.
So there’s no need to panic like I did about the Conair sound machine not being on Amazon anymore. The LectroFan is a much better sound machine option in my opinion. It’s one I will continue to recommend to my clients from now on.
Now that I have told you about the Lectrofan, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. Have you used it? What did you like and not like about it?
PS, Interested in trying the Lectrofan for yourself, you can get one here on Amazon.