Natalie Carney is an Infant and Toddler Sleep Consultant trained through the Family Sleep Institute.
For the last 14 + years, she has worked with countless families as a preschool teacher, Nanny, and Newborn Care Specialist. One common challenge these families face is sleep or shall we say the lack of sleep.
There never seems to be enough sleep to go around but Natalie’s mission is to help every family reach their goal of sleeping through the night.
Now to give you a little background about Natalie…
- She’s the oldest of 4 children
- She graduated from GA Southern University in 2001 with a BS degree in Child and Family Development
- She holds a Newborn Care Specialist certification and is also a trainer
- She is a Certified Child Sleep Consultant.
- She is a Certified Lactation Educator Counselor
Interested in working with Natalie…