Is your baby waking up multiple times a night? Is your child a short napper? Have you read every book possible but nothing is working?
You’re not alone. There are many parents who find it difficult to find the right solution to helping their babies get a good night’s sleep. Slumberosity offers families the sleep solutions they want and needs to make it through these sleep obstacles.
Ask Me Anything
The “Ask Me Anything” option is wonderful for those families who need some guidance but aren’t ready to commit to a full package. It gives you the opportunity to “pick my brain” to find clarity about your child’s current sleep struggles.
30 minute – $65
60 minutes – $125
Weekly Group Q & A Session – Coming soon 🙂
Basic Sleep Package
Our Basic Sleep Package is a great option for parents who are at their wit’s end and feel like they have tried everything to help their child sleep. This package helps us as a team get to the bottom of your child’s sleep issues and begin to build a new way of sleeping for your whole family.
This package includes:
- Detailed Sleep Assessment
- 55 min Phone Consultation.
- A customized sleep plan
- Unlimited email support – you can expect 2 to 3 responses per day
- 2 weeks of Support to help support you through the process (M-F)
Shadow Me Package – Currently not available
The Shadow Me package is great for families who live in the Atlanta, GA and the surrounding metro area. You’ll spend 6 hours with a Certified Infant and Child Sleep Coach getting hands-on support implementing healthy sleep hygiene, scheduling and other beneficial components to sleep.
This package includes:
- Detailed Sleep Assessments
- Six hours on hands-on in-home and guidance support
- Evaluate your child’s sleep environment
- A customized Sleep Plan to help guide you through the process
- One week of unlimited email support– I will respond one to two times daily
Virtual Rescue Me Sleep Support Services
Sleep training can be hard to implement for some. Our Rescue Me Sleep Support Services offer parents the opportunity to have a Certified Sleep Coach available during the overnight hours. No more guessing about what to do. I will help walk you through it.
1 Nights – $500
3 Nights – $900
5 Nights – $1300