Slumberosity provides families in the Atlanta metro area the comfort in knowing that a trained and professional newborn care specialist (previously known as a Baby Nurse) is available to help you and your family during the night time hours. As Newborn Care Specialist (baby nurse), we work during the night to allow you some much needed rest. There is no more getting up in the middle of the night every one-to-three hours for you anymore. We take care of all your babies needs while you sleep.
Here are just a few of the duties you can expect from a Newborn Care Specialist:
- Prepare bottles for the next day
- Restock diapers and other needed supplies in all of the babies changing areas
- Feed and change baby during the night
- Keep accurate records of the baby’s night time habits
- Bring the baby to mom during the night for feedings if breastfeed
- Setting a schedule for the baby
- Help establish healthily sleep foundation
So, if you are having a hard time making the adjustment from the hospital home, there is help available. We offer overnight newborn care specialist services.